Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yearbook Ordering Clarification

When I visited ybpay.lifetouch.com, I thought it was a little confusing!  Here's my shot at clarifying...  The  "senior package" includes the baby picture, message and foil name stamp for $85.  If you want to buy it all at once, choose that option.  If you want to purchase the baby picture/message and yearbook  separately, choose the regular yearbook option and send a check for $25 with your baby picture, form and info.  Either way, please send in the baby photo and form to me by October 31.  The form can be printed from http://www2.moundsviewschools.org/irondale/index.asp?ID=806 if you need another copy. If you/your student aren't seniors, memorize all of this for next year (ha-ha), choose the regular yearbook option and decide if you'd like to add your name to the cover.  Send me an email at julie.cannon@moundsviewschools.org if you have any questions.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment